About This Product
The We The People 2021 Riot 14" BMX Freestyle Bike-Matte Black allows an even younger rider to jump on a bike designed with fun and progression at the forefront. The smaller 14" wheels on the Riot allow even the smallest of shredders to gain confidence and learn on, and the slimmer tubing and custom designed components provide a lightweight, sturdier bike capable of so much more than any other 14" bike on the market.
- Frame: WETHEPEOPLE "RIOT" frame, 1020 hi-ten
- Fork: SALT "RIOT" fork, 1020 hi-ten, 4130 crmo steerer, 26mm offset
- Bars: SALT "RIOT" bar, 1020 hi-ten
- Grips: WETHEPEOPLE "ARROW 110" grips, flangeless
- Stem: SALT "PRIME" front load stem, 30mm reach
- Headset: SALT "PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT "RIOT" brake lever, alloy, front & rear
- Brakes: SALT "AM" alloy caliper brake front / SALT "AM" alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: SALT "RIOT" tubular 3pc crank, crmo, 114mm, 16 spline, hollow spindle
- BB: SALT "SPANISH" bb, 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: SALT "JUNIOR PRO" pedals, nylon/fiberglass
- Chain: SALT "AM" chain, Z1 type
- Sprocket: SALT "GATEWAY" sprocket, steel, 25t
- Driver: 1pc cassette driver, 10t, loose ball bearing
- Front Hub: SALT "RIOT" hub, alloy, loose ball, 3/8"s axle, 20h
- Rear Hub: SALT "RIOT" cassette hub, semi sealed, 10t, 3/8"s axle, 20h
- Hubguards: -
- Front Rim: SALT "BEAM" rim, single wall, 20h
- Rear Rim: SALT "BEAM" rim, single wall, 20h
- Seat: WETHEPEOPLE "RIOT" combo seat, alloy post
- Seat Post: -
- Seat Clamp: ÉCLAT "PURE" seat clamp, 6061-T6 forged alloy
- Tires: SALT "TRACER" tires, 2.0", front & rear
- Pegs: -
- Weight: 8.42kg / 18.45lbs
- Top Tube Length: 14"
- Chain Stay Length: 10.25"
- Head Tube Angle: 74°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 8.25"
- Stand Over Height: 6.5"
- Bar Rise: 6.5"
- Bar Width: 22.4"
- Bar Back Sweep: 8°
- Bar Up Sweep: 2.5°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.