About This Product
Bringing WETHEPEOPLE quality to a lower price point for 2021 is our entry-level shredding machine that is available in five incredible colourways and two toptube options. The We The People 2021 Nova 20"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Matte Black features a super short 12.75" oval chainstay and responsive 26mm offset fork allowing it to not only feel just like the bikes our PRO team ride, but also make it much easier to progress your riding even further.
- Frame: WETHEPEOPLE "NOVA" frame, 1020 hi-ten
- Fork: SALT "AM 20" fork, 1020 hi-ten , 4130 crmo steerer, 26mm offset
- Bars: SALT "NOVA" bar, 1020 hi-ten
- Grips: SALT "EX" 154mm, flangeless grips
- Stem: SALT "PRO" front loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT "PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT "AM" alloy brake lever
- Brakes: SALTPLUS "GEO XL" alloy u-brake-rear
- Cranks: SALT "ROOKIE" tubular 3pc crank crmo 165mm, 8 Spline
- BB: SALT "MID" 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT "Slash" nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT "AM" chain, Z1 type
- Sprocket: SALT "GATEWAY" steel 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, loose ball bearing
- Front Hub: SALT "NOVA" alloy hub, loose ball 3/8"s axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT "NOVA" cassette hub, semi sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Hubguards: -
- Front Rim: SALT "BEAM" rim, single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALT "BEAM" rim, single wall, 36h
- Seat: WETHEPEOPLE "NOVA" mid padded combo seat
- Seat Post: -
- Seat Clamp: ÉCLAT "PURE" 6061-T6 forged alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALT "TRACER" tires 2.35" front & rear
- Pegs: -
- Weight: 11.92kg / 26.29lbs
- Top Tube Length: 20"
- Chain Stay Length: 12.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Stand Over Height: 8.38"
- Bar Rise: 8.85"
- Bar Width: 29"
- Bar Back Sweep: 11°
- Bar Up Sweep: 2°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.