About This Product
The We The People 2021 Envy - RSD 20.5"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Black Chrome is a chance for us to showcase how far BMX design has come, and a glimpse into the direction it’s heading into… The launch of this particular model always sparks debate and attention unlike any other bike in our line up, and for good reason. The ENVY is a chance for us to hand select only the crème de la crème from our product lines and carefully assemble them into one masterpiece of a bike. The 2021 ENVY proves that strength does not have to come with a weight disadvantage. Built up using our super light ENVY XLT frame along with the ECLAT Storm XLT fork, E440 rims and ground-breaking Seismic hubs, the ENVY is highest spec’d BMX bike of all time. Despite the low weight, the ENVY was designed for even the most brutal street and park riders and handle the raw brutality of BMX riding and features a full LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the frame and fork as always.
- Frame: WETHEPEOPLE "ENVY XLT", 4130 full crmo, hydroformed gussets, lasercut 6.0mm dropouts, 120mm head tube
- Fork: ÉCLAT "STORM XLT" fork, post liquid heat-treated & butted sanko tubing, 24mm offset
- Bars: WETHEPEOPLE "ENVY XLT" bar, 4130 full butted sanko, post liquid heat-treated, 25.4mm clamping
- Grips: ÉCLAT "SHOGUN" flangeless grips, ÉCLAT "Tech-Bolt" barends
- Stem: ÉCLAT "DUNE" cnc alloy top loading stem, 25.4mm clamp, 30mm rise, 50mm reach
- Headset: WETHEPEOPLE "COMPACT" int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: ÉCLAT "SNIPER" hinged alloy brake lever, two finger version
- Brakes: ÉCLAT "TALON" u-brake with clear pads, and UNIT bridge cable (rear)
- Cranks: ÉCLAT "TIBIA" 22mm tubular 2.5pc crank crmo, 170mm, 48 spline
- BB: ÉCLAT "CNC" 22mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: WETHEPEOPLE "LOGIC" nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: WETHEPEOPLE "DEMAND" chain, K1 type
- Sprocket: ÉCLAT "ABYSS" sprocket, cnc, 6061-T6 alloy, 25t
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, TCS system
- Front Hub: ÉCLAT "SEISMIC" hub, 3/8s" female bolts, 36h
- Rear Hub: ÉCLAT "SEISMIC" cassette hub, sb, 9T, 14mm axle, 36h, TCS driver (RSD)
- Hubguards: ECLAT Nylon/Fiberglass (x2) front & (x2) rear hub guards
- Front Rim: ÉCLAT "E440" double wall rim, 36h, flash welded
- Rear Rim: ÉCLAT "E440" double wall rim, 36h, flash welded
- Seat: ÉCLAT "BIOS" fat padded pivotal seat
- Seat Post: ÉCLAT "Torch" alloy pivotal seat post 230mm
- Seat Clamp: integrated seat clamp
- Tires: ÉCLAT "Mirage" 2.45" front & 2.35" rear
- Pegs: -
- Weight: 11.06kg / 24.38lbs
- Top Tube Length: 20.5"
- Chain Stay Length: 13.1" (12.9" - 13.35")
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Stand Over Height: 8.75
- Bar Rise: 9.4"
- Bar Width: 29.8"
- Bar Back Sweep: 10.5°
- Bar Up Sweep: 2.5°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.