About This Product
We took our We The People 2021 CRS - RSD FC 20.25"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Translucent Berry Blast complete and gave it a new-school street injection in the form of a SALT PRO sealed freecoaster hub. Now with a sealed front hub and available in two colour options, this entry-level freecoasting whip is ready for anything.
- Frame: WETHEPEOPLE "CRS 20" frame, 4130 crmo down tube, 1020 hi-ten
- Fork: SALT "AM 20" fork, 1020 hi-ten , 4130 crmo steerer, 26mm offset
- Bars: SALT "CRS 20" bar, 1020 hi-ten
- Grips: SALT "EX" 154mm flangeless grips
- Stem: SALT "PRO" top load stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT "PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT "AM" alloy brake lever
- Brakes: SALTPLUS "Geo XL" alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: SALT "ROOKIE" tubular 3pc crank crmo 165mm, 8 Spline
- BB: SALT "MID" 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT "SURGE" nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT "AM" chain, Z1 type
- Sprocket: SALT "GATEWAY" steel 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc freecoaster driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALT "AM" alloy hub, fully sealed, 3/8"s axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT "PRO" freecoaster hub, full sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Hubguards: none, rear hub compatible with Wethepeople Helix Freecoaster guards
- Front Rim: SALT "FRACTION" rim, single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALT "FRACTION" rim, single wall, 36h
- Seat: ECLAT "BIOS" Mid padded pivotal seat
- Seat Post: SALT "AM" pivotal seat post
- Seat Clamp: ÉCLAT "PURGE" 6061-T6 forged alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALT "TRACER" 2.35" front & rear
- Pegs: -
- Weight: 12.31kg / 27.13lbs
- Top Tube Length: 20.25"
- Chain Stay Length: 12.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Stand Over Height: 8.25"
- Bar Rise: 8.85"
- Bar Width: 29"
- Bar Back Sweep: 11°
- Bar Up Sweep: 2°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.