About This Product
One the most anticipated bikes in BMX, the We The People 2021 CRS 20.25"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Galactic Purple is back for 2021 with even more bang for your buck. Now featuring a sealed front hub, this all terrain slayer rolls smoother than ever. Packed full of aftermarket parts from ECLAT including the Bios Pivotal seat and Pure seat clamp, the CRS looks and rides like a bike twice the price tag. The geometry has been tailored to allow for greater progression for the younger generation. The super short 12.75" chainstays, 165mm cranks and shorter 26mm fork gives the CRS a snappy and agile ride perfect for learning and advancing on. A bike truly built with vision, the CRS is unlike anything else.
- Frame: WETHEPEOPLE "CRS 20" frame, 4130 crmo down tube, 1020 hi-ten
- Fork: SALT "AM 20" fork, 1020 hi-ten , 4130 crmo steerer, 26mm offset
- Bars: SALT "CRS 20" bar, 1020 hi-ten
- Grips: SALT "EX" 154mm flangeless grips
- Stem: SALT "PRO" top load stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT "PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: no / holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT "AM" alloy brake lever
- Brakes: SALTPLUS "Geo XL" alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: SALT "ROOKIE" tubular 3pc crank crmo 165mm, 8 Spline
- BB: SALT "MID" 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT "SURGE" nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT "AM" chain, Z1 type
- Sprocket: SALT "GATEWAY" steel 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALT "AM" alloy hub, sealed bearing, 3/8"s axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT "AM" cassette hub, full sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Hubguards: -
- Front Rim: SALT "FRACTION" rim, single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALT "FRACTION" rim, single wall, 36h
- Seat: ECLAT "BIOS" Mid padded pivotal seat
- Seat Post: SALT "AM" pivotal seat post
- Seat Clamp: ÉCLAT "PURGE" 6061-T6 forged alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALT "TRACER" 2.35" front & rear
- Pegs: -
- Weight: 12.14kg / 26.76lbs
- Top Tube Length: 20.25"
- Chain Stay Length: 12.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Stand Over Height: 8.4"
- Bar Rise: 8.85"
- Bar Width: 29"
- Bar Back Sweep: 11°
- Bar Up Sweep: 2°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.