About This Product
A bike with a larger following that we’d ever anticipated, the Atlas is the perfect bike for those times when bigger is better. Our 24" wheeled BMX features a throwback to our racing ancestry. The Glossy White finish is completed with race inspired geometry, a V-brake and even a WETHEPEOPLE Patrol stem and 33t sprocket, allowing you to really put your foot down and get your sprint on. Whether you’re down the trails, at the pump track or just heading into the city, the Atlas is so much fun to ride, you’ll have hard time putting it down.
- Frame: WETHEPEOPLE "ATLAS" frame, 4130 full crmo race inspired frame, tapered CS & SS
- Fork: WETHEPEOPLE "ATLAS" fork, butted crmo tubing, cnc steerer
- Bars: WETHEPEOPLE "ATLAS" bar, full 4130 crmo
- Grips: SALT "EX" grips, 155mm, with flange
- Stem: WETHEPEOPLE "PATROL" cnc alloy top loading stem, 28mm rise, 53mm reach
- Headset: SALT "PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: -
- Lever: SALT "ATLAS" alloy v-brake lever
- Brakes: SALT "ATLAS" alloy v-brake
- Cranks: SALTPLUS "PRO48" tubular 3pc crank crmo 175mm, 48 spline
- BB: SALTPLUS "EURO" 19mm, euro threaded, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT "CONTRA" nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: WETHEPEOPLE "SUPPLY" chain, Z510HX type
- Sprocket: WETHEPEOPLE "PATROL" 6061-T6 alloy, 33t cnc sprocket
- Driver: 14t cog, cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALTPLUS "PRO" hub, sb, M6 female bolts, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALTPLUS "PRO" cassette hub, sb, M6 female bolts, 36h
- Hubguards: -
- Front Rim: SALTPLUS "DB32" aero double wall rim, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALTPLUS "DB32" aero double wall rim, 36h
- Seat: ÉCLAT "BIOS" slim padded pivotal seat
- Seat Post: SALT "AM" 27.2mm pivotal seat post, alloy
- Seat Clamp: SALT "AM" alloy seat clamp
- Tires: TIOGA "POWER BLOCK" tires 1.75" front & rear
- Pegs: -
- Weight: 11.11kg / 24.51lbs
- Top Tube Length: 21.75"
- Chain Stay Length: 15"
- Head Tube Angle: 74°
- Seat Tube Angle: 72.25°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.25"
- Stand Over Height: 9.5"
- Bar Rise: 7.1"
- Bar Width: 28"
- Bar Back Sweep: 12°
- Bar Up Sweep: 3°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.