About This Product
The Verde Vectra 18" BMX Freestyle Bike-Black is all-new model for 2021. Inspired by the low profile Vectra, we matched a strong, but lightweight aluminum frame with 18-inch wheels and right size spec for riders between 40" and 54" tall (estimate). Grom tested for over 18 months, this bike definitely helps smaller riders raise their game. The custom frame, fork, and bars fit perfect with smaller parts to create a light, easy to maneuver bike for smaller shredders.
- Frame: 6061 aluminum frame frame w/ standard head tube, Mid BB, top tube gusset w/ Verde logo
- Top Tube Length: 18"
- Chain Stay Length: 12.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5º
- Seat Tube Angle: 71º
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.5"
- Standover Height: 8.6"
- Fork: Hi-ten steel w/ 2-piece steerer tube, tapered legs
- Bars: Hi-ten steel, 7.25" rise
- Stem: Verde top load, 40mm reach
- Headset: Standard 1-1/8"
- Brake: Alloy U-brake
- Lever: Alloy, 2-finger design
- Rear Hub: Verde 100, fully sealed, alloy, 14mm axle, 9-tooth driver
- Front Hub: Verde 100, fully sealed, alloy, 3/8" axle
- Sprocket: Verde Recon 25-tooth, chromoly
- Cranks: Tubular chromoly 3-piece, 152mm
- BB: 19mm sealed Mid
- Chain: KMC 410, black
- Pedals: Nylon composite platform
- Front Rim: 6061 aluminum, single wall, 36-hole
- Rear Rim: 6061 aluminum, single wall, 36-hole
- Spokes: Black w/ silver nipples
- Front Tire: 18 x 2.1" street/park design
- Rear Tire: 18 x 2.1" street/park design
- Seat: Verde Linear w/ integrated post
- Seat Post: Uni-style, integrated
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, black
- Grips: Mini Mushroom-style w/ Verde bar ends
- Weight: 22.6 lbs
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.