About This Product
These Vans x Cult Old Skool BMX Shoes-Black/Gray at J&R Bicycles are an exciting collaboration between Vans and CULT to deliver signature style to BMXers. Featuring the comfort and durability you expect from Vans including Duracap underlays in areas that get the most wear, removable UltraCush sockliners and gum rubber grip. Cult brings its signature hand-drawn designs and subtle style to this partnership and the result is and elevated answer to an old school classic.
- The iconic DURACAP™-reinforced suede and canvas uppers keep the design durable, while the reflective sidestripes add some subtle flash. Along with embroidered heel details, custom screened logos, removable UltraCush HD sockliners, and Vans original waffle outsoles made of a rubber that offers grip and support, the Vans x CULT Old Skool BMX brings an elevated look to a legendary silhouette.
- UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays in high-wear areas add unrivaled durability to prolong the life of each shoe.
- CLASSIC GUM RUBBER GRIP - The Van Doren™ Gum Rubber Compound, made of a rubber that offers grip and support, is what attracted BMXers to Vans in the first place. This is the Sole of BMX.
- REMOVABLE ULTRACUSH HD SOCKLINERS - Removable UltraCush HD sockliners offer unrivaled comfort for BMXers.
- CUSTOM DETAILS - Custom embroidery and screen printed logos were inspired by CULT’s signature hand-drawn illustrations.