About This Product
The Troy Lee Designs SE4 Polyacrylite MIPS Mono Helmet-White features the MIPS Multi-directional Impact Protection System reducing rotational force to brains. On impact this system allows some head movement individual of the helmet shell to help reduce rotational strain on your brain. Including 16 air intakes to keep that head of yours cool, an emergency release system for first responders, and one velvet-soft, Troy Lee Designs helmet sock.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical 3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Stainless steel D-rings are both light and strong
- Comes with TLD helmet drawstring sock.
- DOT & ECE 22.05 Certified depending on region