About This Product
The Troy Lee Designs SE4 Polyacrylite Checkers MIPS Helmet-Black/White weighs 1500 grams and features MIPS, a specially designed system to help mitigate brain rotational injuries due to impact. Comes in three shell sizes to accommodate a multitude of crania. Including 16 air intakes to keep that head of yours cool, an emergency release system for first responders, and one velvet-soft, Troy Lee Designs helmet sock.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical 3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Stainless steel D-rings are both light and strong
- Comes with TLD helmet drawstring sock.