About This Product
The Topeak JoeBlow Sport 2Stage Bike has unique 2-stage design delivers both high pressure and high volume in record time. Stage one opens both barrels for huge volume, reaching 30 psi with 30% less effort than standard floor pumps. Stage two utilizes the small barrel for pressures up to 160 psi. Hammer type TwinHead® DX5 pump head with an extra-long and tangle-free hose makes it easy to reach valve stems. A durable steel barrel and large steel base provide extra stability.
There is nothing more disappointing when it is time to go for a ride and tires need air. Store this pump in the garage or in the trunk. Time to pump those tires up with air and get those wheels rollin’ for a nice leisure ride or perform last-minute checks at the races. You won’t need another pump after Joe Blow’s it is a promise.
- 2 Stage Technology: Delivers both high pressure and high volume in record time.
- Simply switch the selector to change between Stage 1 and Stage 2
- 3", easy-to-read, mid-mounted analog 2-stage precision gauge
Stage 1 : 0 - 30 psi (big volume)
Stage 2: 30 - 160 psi (high pressure)
- Hammer type TwinHead® DX5, Presta / Schrader / Dunlop valves with extra-long 360 pivot hose
- HEAD: Hammer type TwinHead® DX5, Presta / Schrader / Dunlop valves with extra-long 360 pivot hose
- BARREL: Painted steel / Anodized aluminum
- GAUGE: 160 psi / 11 bar, 3” mid mount analog Stage 1 : 0 - 30 psi Stage 2 : 30 - 160 psi
- VOLUME PER STROKE: 715 cc (Stage 1) / 258 cc (Stage 2)
- HANDLE: Oversize / Dual density polymer
- BASE: Hardened steel
- ADDED FEATURES: Ball / bladder heads, Hose dock
- SIZE: 74 x 26.6 x 18 cm / 29.1" x 10.5" x 4.6"
- WEIGHT: 2.5 kg / 5.51 lb