About This Product
Tioga Fastr React Black Label Tire-Folding starts with the same CYLEX 120 TPI casing found on S-Spec tires and adds AvntGUARD, a special bead-to-bead membrane applied within the casing for enhanced cut and abrasion protection while retaining the tire's buttery smooth suppleness. Special PneuMax coating inside the tire accepts high-pressures up to 110 PSI. Lightweight folding bead only.
Sharing same state-of-the-art features as the FASTR, the FASTR REACT adds distinctive rows of paddle-like serrated shoulder treads designed to better "lockdown" the tire during hard acceleration to more efficiently transfer the power of each pedal stroke into forward momentum. React faster out of the gate with the FASTR REACT.
- CYLEX 120 TPI Ultralight Casing
- PneuMax 110 PSI High-Pressure Coating
- AvntGUARD Cut Protection Layer
- UTC Rubber Compound
- Folding Bead
- 20 x 1.75 (O.D. 507mm): 345g 12.17 oz
- 20 x 1.60 (O.D. 494mm): 320g 11.29 oz
- GRIP-PODS (PATENT PENDING): Pressure-sensitive traction system featuring sticky bristle knobs encased within a recess enabling an ultra-low tread profile with traction coming alive through applied force. GRIP-PODS activate automatically with natural riding motion for on-demand traction with minimal disruption to forward momentum.
- ULTRA-LOW PROFILE TREAD: Smooth tread profile = minimum rolling resistance = quicker top speed. Tried and true, no design is more efficient at maintaining velocity than a smooth tread.
- SERRATED TREAD STRUCTURE: Uniquely arranged shoulder knobs designed to "lock" the tire down, enabling the tread to instantly engage under hard acceleration so your pedal power is transferred to your forward momentum with minimal energy loss.
WHICH FASTR IS BEST FOR ME?
All models in the FASTR Series are interchangeable. We developed three extraordinary models, each offering unique individual features, all designed to transfer your power and technique more efficiently into a faster lap. We did the research so you may find what's best for you.
On longer tracks with high starting hill where top speed is paramount and track conditions are top notch, there’s no better combo than FASTR front and rear.
Shorter tracks with lower starting hills where instant bursts of speed are essential, FASTR front and FASTR REACT rear strikes the supreme balance of quickness and control.
Riders who like taking assertive lines and demand more control of the bike will be blissfully rewarded with FASTR REACT front and rear.
Go from local tracks to Nationals to SX, ride aggressive and tactical as needed, the FASTR-X front and rear offers versatility with minimal disruption to your momentum like no other.