About This Product
Jake Seeley's signature frame is designed to complement his progressive, technical street riding. The Street Sweeper evolves directly from Jake Seeley’s original Broadcaster frame by using shorter chain stays, a steeper head tube angle, a taller bottom bracket and smaller hollow dropouts with integrated chain tensioners. Built with versatility in mind, the Street Sweeper features removable u-brake hardware and Gyro tabs. The frame’s front triangle makes use of traditional round Nightshift style top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Nightshift style, double-butted, top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
- Integrated seat clamp
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: A miter-cut top tube creates a precise joint with the seat stays during welding. This increases the strength substantially over frames that use a “sandwiched" top tube at this critical junction.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. They are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in position and to simplify wheel removal.
- Removable Brake Hardware: Proven, removable, brake mounts and cable guides/stops work flawlessly when installed and allow for a sleek overall look when they’re not.
- Top Tube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", or 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 12.70-13"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 8.8"
- Tire Clearance: 2.4"
- Head Tube Length: 4.7"
- Weight: 5lbs