About This Product
Ah, the perfect BMX bike the Sunday Soundwave Special FC RHD 21"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Gloss Classic White Gary Young Signature model. This is the right hand drive version of the Soundwave Special featuring the Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster rear hub. Yes, that’s right ladies and gents, this hub will allow you to ride fakie without having to pedal, also is a tremendous help in timing tricks. There is no need to time the start of your trick to match pedal position. No fuss, no muss. There is a plastic guard on the non-drive side and a 9T driver on the other. Following in the wake of the Odyssey rear hub comes so many Odyssey aftermarket parts that you wouldn't be too far off in calling it an Odyssey bike. There are some really nice items in there like the Odyssey Hazard Lite rims, but check out the full list below. Comes in low-key Classic White and Black. Just because you have the hottest bike at the park doesn't mean you can’t be humble about it. This bike let's your riding do all the talking.
- 100% aftermarket
- 41-Thermal® Lifetime Warranty on Frame, Fork, Bars, and Cranks
- Sunday Soundwave v3 Frame
- Sunday Darkwave Forks
- Odyssey Super Highway Bars
- Odyssey Thunderbolt+ Cranks
- Odyssey Utility Pro Sprocket
- Odyssey Hazard Lite Rims
- Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster
- Odyssey Path Pro Tires
- Right Hand Drive
- Frame: Sunday Soundwave v3, 21" top tube, 100% chromoly aftermarket frame, 41-Thermal® lifetime warranty, removable brake hardware
- Fork: Sunday Darkwave, 20", 100% chromoly aftermarket fork, 41-Thermal® lifetime warranty, 28mm offset
- Handlebar: Odyssey Super Highway,100% chromoly aftermarket bar, 2-piece
- Stem: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm
- Headset: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: Sunday aftermarket, aluminum
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Monolever
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Warnin'
- Seat: Odyssey Slugger Stitch, Pivotal
- Seat post: Odyssey Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Sunday aftermarket
- Sprocket: Odyssey Utility Pro, 25T w/ plastic guard
- Cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolt+, 170mm, 100% chromoly, 41-Thermal® lifetime warranty, RHD
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 22mm
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Rims: Odyssey Hazard Lite, 20", 36H
- Front Hub: Odyssey Vandero Pro, 36H, sealed, 3/8" female axle, 2 plastic guards
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster, 36H, 14mm female axle w/ 9T driver, non-drive plastic guard
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro, aftermarket, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC Z1 eHX-W
- Approx. Weight: 23.41lbs (brakeless)
- Top Tube Length: 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9”
- Rise: 9.5"
- Width: 29"
- Backsweep: 11°
- Upsweep: 1°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.