About This Product
There is no beating the Sunday Scout 20.75"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Gloss Black as a budget complete bike with a slew of aftermarket parts. With choice parts from Odyssey, including the Odyssey Twisted Pro pedal and Odyssey Path Pro 2.4" tire, this bike will get you up and riding on a bike you can be proud of right out of the store...or, if you get it shipped, right out of the box! Features sealed hubs and bottom bracket for smooth cruisin and low maintenance.
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes and Lever
- Odyssey Path Pro OEM 2.40" Tires
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- Sunday Badge Pivotal Seat
- FSA Headset
- Sealed Front and Rear Hubs
- FRAME: Sunday Scout, 20.75" top tube, integrated 1-1/8" head tube, chromoly down tube and dropouts
- FORK: Sunday Scout, 20" fork w/ 2-piece chromoly steerer tube and welded pre-load
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday, 2-piece
- STEM: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm
- HEADSET: FSA integrated, 1-1/8"
- ALLOY CAP: FSA aluminum cap
- BRAKE LEVER: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Quik Slic
- GRIPS: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- SEAT: Sunday Badge, Pivotal
- SEAT POST: Sunday, Pivotal
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- CRANKS: 170mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB PARTS: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- RIMS: P-7X aluminum, 20", 20H
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed, 3/8" axle
- REAR HUB: Sunday 36H, sealed, 14mm axle w/ 9T Driver
- SPOKES: 14g steel, black
- TIRES: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC Z1 wide
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 26.82lbs (with brakes)
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.75"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.2-13.5"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 11.5"
- STANDOVER: 9"
- RISE: 9"
- WIDTH: 28.5"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 4°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.