About This Product
If you are looking for a serious starter bike at an accessible price point, the Sunday Primer Park 20.5"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Gloss Black is the way to go. This is Sunday's park specific Primer model. The frame geometry is changed with a lower standover and shorter chainstay. They've also added an Odyssey Gyro G3 with an M2 lever and dual lower cables. Just like the other Primer models this has an Odyssey Springfield U-brake and Odyssey Path Pro tires, a sealed rear hub and bottom bracket, and a Sunday Freeze front load stem and FSA headset. With a shorter chain stay leading to pro-level frame geometry, this bike isn't your average starter.
- Park Specific Geometry
- Odyssey Gyro G3
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Odyssey M2 Trigger Lever
- 9t Sealed Cassette Hub
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- Odyssey Path Pro OEM 2.4" Tires
- FSA Headset
- KMC S1 Chain
- FRAME: Sunday Primer, 20.5" top tube, integrated 1-1/8" head tube
- FORK: Sunday Primer, 20" fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday, 2-piece
- STEM: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm
- HEADSET: FSA integrated, 1-1/8"
- ALLOY CAP: FSA aluminum cap
- BRAKE LEVER: Odyssey M2 Trigger
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- BRAKE CABLES: Odyssey M2 Upper, 2x Single Lower
- BRAKE CABLE DETANGLER: Odyssey Gyro G3
- GRIPS: Sunday Cornerstone
- SEAT: Sunday Badge, seat and post combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- CRANKS: 160mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB PARTS: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- PEDALS: Wellgo platform, plastic
- RIMS: P-7X aluminum, 20", 36H
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, loose-ball, 3/8" axle
- REAR HUB: Sunday, 36H, sealed, 14mm axle w/ 9T Driver
- SPOKES: 14g steel, black
- TIRES: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC S1
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 25.8lbs (with brakes)
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.5"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 12.7-13"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 11.625"
- STANDOVER: 7.5"
- RISE: 9"
- WIDTH: 28.5"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 4°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.