About This Product
If you are looking for a serious starter bike at an accessible price point, the Sunday Primer 21”TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Matte Black is the way to go. An entry level bike with quality parts? Yes indeedy! Odyssey Springfield brakes and Odyssey Path Pro tires, a sealed rear hub and bottom bracket, and a Sunday Freeze front load stem and FSA headset. With a shorter chain stay leading to pro-level frame geometry, this bike isn’t your average starter.
- 9t Sealed Cassette Hub
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes and Lever
- Odyssey Path Pro OEM 2.4" Tires
- FSA Headset
- KMC S1 Chain
- FRAME: Sunday Primer, 21" top tube, integrated 1-1/8" head tube
- FORK: Sunday Primer, 20" fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday, 2-piece
- STEM: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm
- HEADSET: FSA integrated, 1-1/8"
- ALLOY CAP: FSA aluminum cap
- BRAKE LEVER: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Quik Slic
- GRIPS: Sunday Cornerstone
- SEAT: Sunday Badge, seat and post combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- CRANKS: 170mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB PARTS: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- PEDALS: Wellgo platform, plastic
- RIMS: P-7X aluminum, 20", 36H
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, loose-ball, 3/8" axle
- REAR HUB: Sunday, 36H, sealed, 14mm axle w/ 9T Driver
- SPOKES: 14g steel, black
- TIRES: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC S1
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 25.8lbs (with brakes)
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 21"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.2-13.5"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 11.5"
- STANDOVER: 8.75"
- RISE: 9"
- WIDTH: 28.5"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 4°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.