About This Product
The Sunday Primer 18” BMX Freestyle Bike-Gloss Toothpaste is the 18-inch size of the popular Primer model. If your rider is in between a 16- and 20-inch bike this is the one for them. Get them on a bike that not only fits them, but also prepares them for riding “big” bikes with its pro-style frame geometry and lighter wheels. With a sealed bottom bracket and rear hub, and other refined parts like a fully adjustable seat and Odyssey Springfield brakes, this bike will have your kids riding on a quality bike. Also, a bike that fits will make all the difference in allowing their riding to shine. Don't forget to adjust that brake lever for those little hands!
- 18" Pro-Style Geometry
- Sunday Freeze Front Load Stem
- 9t Cassette Hub
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- FSA Headset
- KMC S1 Chain
- FRAME: Sunday Primer, 18.5" top tube, integrated 1-1/8" head tube
- FORK: Sunday Primer, 18" fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday, 2-piece
- STEM: Sunday Freeze front load, 48mm
- HEADSET: FSA integrated, 1-1/8"
- ALLOY CAP: FSA aluminum cap
- BRAKE LEVER: Aluminum, U-brake compatible
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Quik Slic
- GRIPS: Sunday Cornerstone
- SEAT: Sunday Badge, seat and post combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- CRANKS: 140mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB PARTS: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- PEDALS: Wellgo platform, plastic
- RIMS: P-7X aluminum, 18", 28H
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 28H, low-flange, loose-ball, 3/8" axle
- REAR HUB: Sunday, 28H, sealed, 14mm axle w/ 9T Driver
- SPOKES: 14g steel, black
- TIRES: Sunday Current, 18 x 2.2" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC S1
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 23.3lbs (with brakes)
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 18.5"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 11.7-12.00"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 10.35"
- STANDOVER: 7.5"
- RISE: 7.65"
- WIDTH: 25.5"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 1°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.