About This Product
With the Sunday Model C 24" BMX Freestyle Bike-Matte Translucent Blue you will get a highly maneuverable bike with all the benefits offered by the included Odyssey Path Pro 24"x2.2" tires. Other Odyssey parts include their Springfield brake/lever combo, Broc Raiford grips, and Twisted Pro pedals. Both front and rear hubs are sealed and rounding it all out is an FSA headset. This bike sets the standard in the complete 24" freestyle category.
- 24" Pro-Style Geometry
- Odyssey Broc Raiford Grips
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Odyssey Twisted PC Pro Pedals
- Odyssey Monogram Seat
- FSA Conical Headset
- Sunday Lightning Rims
- Odyssey Pursuit OEM Tires
- Sealed Front & Rear Hubs
- FRAME: 22" top tube, integrated 1-1/8" head tube, chromoly downtube and dropouts
- FORK: Sunday Model-C, 24" fork w/ 2-piece chromoly steerer tube and welded pre-load
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday 24umph XL OEM, 2-piece
- STEM: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm
- HEADSET: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8"
- ALLOY CAP: Sunday M16, aluminum
- BRAKE LEVER: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Quik Slic
- GRIPS: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- SEAT: Odyssey Monogram, Pivotal
- SEAT POST: Sunday Pivotal
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- CRANKS: 175mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB PARTS: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- RIMS: Sunday Lightning, 24", 36H
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" axle
- REAR HUB: Sunday 36H, sealed, 14mm axle w/ 10T Driver
- SPOKES: 14g steel, black
- TIRES: Odyssey Pursuit OEM, 24 x 2.2" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC Z1 wide
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 22"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 14.6-14.85"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 13.75"
- STANDOVER: 9.25"
- RISE: 7.75"
- WIDTH: 28"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 4°
- WEIGHT WITH BRAKES: 29.1lbs
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.