About This Product
The Sunday Forecaster 20.75"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Gloss Raw is Brett Silva's signature model for the 2022 model year. Featuring a Sunday sealed cassette hub and a bunch of aftermarket Odyssey parts including their Springfield brake and lever, Odyssey Tristed Pro pedals, Broc Raiford grips, and Odyssey Path Pro 2.4" tires. The brake hardware is, of course, all removable.
- 100% Chromoly Frame
- Sealed Front and Rear Hubs
- Sunday Lightning Rims
- Removable Brake Hardware
- Sunday Seeley Signature Grips
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes and Lever
- Odyssey Path Pro OEM 2.40" Tires
- Sunday Badge Pivotal Seat
- FSA Conical Headset
- FRAME: Sunday Forecaster, 20.75" TT, 100% chromoly frame with integrated 1-1/8" head tube, and removable brake hardware
- FORK: Sunday Forecaster, 20" fork w/ 2-piece chromoly steerer tube and welded pre-load
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday, 2-piece
- STEM: Sunday Freeze front load, 48mm
- HEADSET: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8"
- ALLOY CAP: Sunday M16, aluminum
- BRAKE LEVER: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Quik Slic
- GRIPS: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- SEAT: Sunday Badge, Pivotal
- SEAT POST: Sunday Pivotal
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- CRANKS: 170mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB PARTS: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- RIMS: Sunday Lightning, 20", 36H
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" female axle
- REAR HUB: Sunday 36H, sealed, 14mm male axle w/ 9T Driver
- SPOKES: 14g steel, black
- TIRES: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC Z1 wide
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 26.78lbs (with brakes)
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.75"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.2-13.5"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 11.7"
- STANDOVER: 9"
- RISE: 9"
- WIDTH: 28.5"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 4°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.