About This Product
The Sunday Forecaster 20.75"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Gloss Hunter Green is Alec Siemon’s signature bike for 2022. Featuring the Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster Hub which allows for external slack adjustment using a 2.5 hex key through an access hole on the hub...no need to remove the wheel! Other Odyssey parts include Path Pro 2.4" tires, Twisted Pro pedals, and Springfield brake and lever. Can the brake hardware be removed? Yes it can.
- 100% Chromoly Frame
- Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster
- Sealed Front and Rear Hubs
- Sunday Lightning Rims
- Removable Brake Hardware
- Sunday Seeley Signature Grips
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes and Lever
- Odyssey Path Pro OEM 2.40" Tires
- Sunday Badge Pivotal Seat
- FSA Conical Headset
- FRAME: Sunday Forecaster, 20.75" TT, 100% chromoly frame with integrated 1-1/8" head tube, and removable brake hardware
- FORK: Sunday Forecaster, 20" fork w/ 2-piece chromoly steerer tube and welded pre-load
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday, 2-piece
- STEM: Sunday Freeze front load, 48mm
- HEADSET: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8"
- ALLOY CAP: Sunday M16, aluminum
- BRAKE LEVER: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Quik Slic
- GRIPS: Sunday Jake Seeleyv
- SEAT: Sunday Duck Canvas, Pivotal
- SEAT POST: Sunday Pivotal
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- CRANKS: 170mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB PARTS: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- RIMS: Sunday Lightning, 20", 36H
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" female axle
- REAR HUB: Odyssey Clutch v2 freecoaster, 36H, 14mm female axle w/ 9T driver, RHD, non-drive side plastic guard
- SPOKES: 14g steel, black
- TIRES: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC Z1 wide
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 26.78lbs (with brakes)
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.75"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.2-13.5”
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 11.7"
- STANDOVER: 9"
- RISE: 9"
- WIDTH: 29"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 3°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.