About This Product
The Sunday Forecaster 20.5TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Cyan Rain is Maca Pérez-Grasset's signature bike for the 2022 model year. Featuring an Odyssey Gyro G3 with an M2 Trigger Lever and Dual lower cables with an Odyssey Springfield U brake...of course all removeable. You ask, "Are there more aftermarket Odyssey stuffs?" Why, yes...yes there are: Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals and Odyssey Path Pro 2.4" tires round out the value add parts the Sunday has so thoughtfully added to this bike. Let us not forget to mention the sick cyan rain color.
- Park Specific Geometry
- 100% Chromoly Frame
- Odyssey Gyro G3
- Sealed Front & Rear Hubs
- Sunday Lightning Rims
- Removable Brake Hardware
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes and Lever
- Odyssey Path Pro OEM 2.40" Tires
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- FSA Conical Headset
- FRAME: Sunday Forecaster, 20.5" TT, 100% chromoly frame with integrated 1-1/8" head tube, and removable brake hardware
- FORK: Sunday Forecaster, 20" fork w/ 2-piece chromoly steerer tube and welded pre-load
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday, 2-piece
- STEM: Sunday Freeze front load, 48mm
- HEADSET: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8"
- ALLOY CAP: Sunday M16, aluminum
- BRAKE LEVER: Odyssey M2 Trigger
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey M2 Upper, 2x single lower
- BRAKE CABLE DETANGLER: Odyssey Gyro G3
- GRIPS: Sunday Cornerstone
- SEAT: Odyssey Badge, Pivotal
- SEAT POST: Sunday Pivotal
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- CRANKS: 160mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB PARTS: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- RIMS: Sunday Lightning, 20", 36H
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" female axle
- REAR HUB: Sunday 36H, sealed, 14mm male axle w/ 9T Driver
- SPOKES: 14g steel, black
- TIRES: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC Z1 wide
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 26.78lbs (with brakes)
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.5"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 12.7-13”
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 11.625"
- STANDOVER: 7.5"
- RISE: 9"
- WIDTH: 28.5"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 4°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.