About This Product
The Sunday EX 20.75TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Gloss Copper Drop is Erik Elstran's 2022 signature model. Featuring the Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster Hub which allows for external slack adjustment using a 2.5 hex key through an access hole on the hub...no need to remove the wheel! A Springfield brake and lever with an Odyssey Linear Quik-Slic Kable and their hardware are all removable. Other aftermarket parts include an FSA conical headset and Odyssey Path Pro 2.4" OEM tires.
- 100% Chromoly Frame, Fork, and 4-piece Bars
- Sunday Signature Wave Down Tube
- Sunday Seeley Signature Grips
- FSA Conical Headset
- Sunday Sabretooth v2 25t Sprocket
- Sunday Saker 3-PC Cranks, 165mm
- Odyssey Path Pro OEM 2.40" Tires
- Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster
- Sealed Front and Rear Hubs
- FRAME: Sunday EX, 20.75" TT, 100% chromoly frame with wave downtube, w/ removable brake hardware
- FORK: Sunday EX, 20", 100% chromoly fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load, 25mm offset
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday, 100% chromoly, 4-piece
- STEM: Sunday Freeze front load, 48mm
- HEADSET: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8"
- ALLOY CAP: Sunday M16, aluminum
- BRAKE LEVER: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Quik Slic
- GRIPS: Sunday Jake Seeley
- SEAT: Sunday Badge, Pivotal
- SEAT POST: Sunday Pivotal
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, 6061 aluminum
- CRANKS: Sunday Saker, 165mm
- BB PARTS: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- RIMS: Sunday Lightning, 20", 36H
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" female axle
- REAR HUB: Odyssey Clutch V2 FC, 36H, 14mm female axle w/ 9T driver, RHD, non-drive side plastic guard
- SPOKES: 14g steel, black
- TIRES: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC Z1 wide
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 25.75lbs (with brakes)
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.75"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.2-13.5"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 11.5"
- STANDOVER: 9"
- RISE: 9"
- WIDTH: 29"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 3°
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.