About This Product
The Sunday Darkwave Chromoly BMX Fork-20x1 1/8"-10mm is Broc Raiford's signature fork only to match his signature frame. These forks are a great add-on for a rider who likes to ride park, street and dirt since the geometry is balanced. Sunday is the only company to use Odyssey’s proven and trusted 41 Thermal heat treating. Now we are seeing some special treatments, designs, and collabs happening.
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- Laboratory tested and team proven
- Custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance
- Steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race
- Slightly longer steerer tube length for use with taller head tubes and Gyro installations
- Rust-proofed with with a lightweight coating that provides the best anti-corrosion processing that's offered today.
- Optimized, 4mm thick dropout shape for grind and peg clearance
- 7075-T6 pre-load bolt with 6 and 8mm hex key slots
- 41 Thermal Processed: Sunday is the only company to use Odyssey's proven and trusted 41 Thermal heat treating. This formula has been refined and improved since the late 90's. The proven 41 Thermal process allows our products to be lightweight AND strong. It is also backed by a legendary lifetime warranty.
- Offset: 28mm
- Axle Slots: 3/8"
- Dropout Thickness: 4mm