About This Product
The Sunday 2021 Seeley Street Sweeper RHD 20.75"TT BMX Bike-Matte Green Fade is designed with serious street riders in mind.
Built around Jake Seeley’s all-new chromoly aftermarket signature frame, it uses a 75.25° head tube angle, a very short chainstay and a higher bottom bracket to match perfectly with Jake’s technical riding style. With its 4-piece bars, 160mm cranks, sealed Odyssey Clutch freecoaster and Sunday Street Sweeper tires, this is truly a pro-level bike.
- Aftermarket Sunday Street Sweeper frame
- 100% Chromoly Forks and 4-piece Bars
- Sunday Seeley Signature Grips
- Sunday Camo Sweep Seat, Pivotal
- Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster
- Odyssey Quadrant Rims
- FSA Conical Headset
- Right Hand Drive
- Sunday Street Sweeper 2.4" Tires
- Frame: Sunday Street Sweeper, 20.75" top tube, 100% chromoly aftermarket frame, removable brake hardware
- Fork: Sunday Pro, 20", 100% chromoly fork w/ 1-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load, 25mm offset
- Handlebar: Sunday, 100% chromoly, 4-piece
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top load, 48mm
- Headset: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: Sunday M16, aluminum
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Jake Seeley
- Seat: Sunday Badge, Pivotal
- Seat post: Sunday Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth v2, 25T, 6061 aluminum
- Cranks: 160mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Rims: Odyssey Quadrant, 20", 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" female axle
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch v2 freecoaster, 36H, 14mm female axle w/ 9T driver, non-drive PC guard
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Sunday Street Sweeper or Current v2, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC Z1 wide
- Approx. Weight: 24.97lbs (brakeless)
- Top Tube Length: 20.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 12.7"-13”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Headtube Length: 4.7"
- Standover: 8.85”
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 29"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 3°