About This Product
With a 100% chromoly frame, fork, and bars, the Sunday 2021 Arteaga EX 21"TT BMX Bike-Matte Raw is a bike that is difficult to match. Julian Arteaga's signature model pushes the envelope with a tough, pro-level, Odyssey/Sunday parts package and frame design upgrades like the EX’s removable braking hardware mean business.
- 100% Chromoly Frame, Fork, and 4-piece Bars
- Sunday Signature Wave Down Tube
- Odyssey Broc Raiford Grips
- FSA Conical Headset
- Sunday Sabretooth v2 25t Sprocket
- Sunday Saker 3-PC Cranks, 175mm
- Odyssey Path Pro OEM 2.40" Tires
- Sealed Front and Rear Hubs
- Frame: 21" top tube, 100% chromoly frame with wave downtube, removable brake hardware
- Fork: Sunday EX, 20", 100% chromoly fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load, 25mm offset
- Handlebar: Sunday, 100% chromoly, 2-piece
- Stem: Sunday Freeze front load, 48mm
- Headset: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: Sunday M16, aluminum
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Seat: Sunday Badge, Pivotal
- Seat post: Sunday Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, 6061 aluminum
- Cranks: Sunday Saker, 175mm
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Rims: Sunday Lightning, 20", 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" female axle
- Rear Hub: Sunday, 36H, sealed, 3/8" female axle w/ 9T driver
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC Z1 wide
- Approx. Weight: 25.75lbs (with brakes)
- Top Tube Length: 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.2-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°