About This Product
With a goal to get more kids on bikes Subrosa expanded our their level range by adding a new model. The Sono XL comes in at a price point that won’t break your budget, but is still built with quality materials, great geometry, and components from some of the biggest names in BMX.
RECOMMENDED RIDER HEIGTH: 5' 8" to 6'+SPECS:
- Frame: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten - 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten - 2pc 9.0"
- Grips: Shadow Ol’ Dirty DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: Rant 1 1/8" Threadless
- Stem: Rant Jolt Top Load
- Front Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8" Loose Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Semi-Sealed Cassette
- Tires: 20” x 2.35”
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel
- Gearing: 25 - 9
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Pedals: Rant Shred Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Roses Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Top Tube: 21.0"
- Chain Stay: 13.5"
- Head Tube: 75*
- Seat Tube: 71*
- Stand Over: 8.5"
|Special Shipping Group||No|