About This Product
The entry level Subrosa Altus 20” Gloss Black/Gray is designed with the younger, beginner level rider in mind. Built with a shorter 20" TT and 7.75" rise bars for smaller rider, but still BMX tough by featuring a double gusseted frame, Rant chromoly tubular 3pc cranks and 14mm semi sealed Rant Cassette Hub with 9T driver.
Highlights include a Subrosa “Maze” Seat, Shadow "Chula" DCR Grips, Shadow "Alfred" Clamp and Rant PC Pedals.
- FRAME - 100% 1020 Hi-Ten - 75° HT / 71° ST / 20" TT / 13.25" CS / 8.5" standover, welded brake mounts
- FORK - 100% 1020 Hi-Ten 35mm offset
- BARS - 100% 1020 Hi-Ten 7.75" rise / 10° backsweep / 3° upsweep / 26” wide
- GRIPS - Shadow Chula DCR
- BAR ENDS - Shadow Nylon
- HEADSET - 1 1/8" Threadless
- STEM - Rant Alloy Front Load
- FRONT RIM - Rant 36H Alloy
- REAR RIM - Rant 36H Alloy
- FRONT HUB - 3/8" steel loose ball
- REAR HUB - Rant 14mm Alloy Semi-Sealed Cassette
- TIRES - Rant 2.10" Tires - Front and Rear
- CRANKS - Rant Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc.
- B.B. - American Loose Ball
- SPROCKET - Rant Steel
- GEARING - 25-9 Micro Gearing
- CHAIN - Rant 410
- PEDALS - Rant Plastic v2
- BRAKES - Rant Alloy U-brakes
- SEAT/SEAT POST - Subrosa maze Mid 1pc Combo
- SEAT CLAMP - Shadow Alfred
- WEIGHT - 26.7 lbs
|Special Shipping Group||No|
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.