About This Product
The Stranger Level - RHD 20.75"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Matte Raw is another winner from the riders and designers at Stranger. This is a great entry to mid-level bike ready for the park or the streets, and its steel and chromoly construction makes it a great learning bike. The alloy top load stem has a 50mm reach and the 2-piece bars have a 9-inch rise, so you'll be able to get a lot of leverage over the bike. The Stranger Crux v2 hubs with integrated nylon guards and the Primo Omniguard 25T sprocket will protect themselves and your chain from harm. The bottom bracket, hubs, and headset are all sealed...which is nice. Rounding out the package are a pair of 20 x 2.4" Primo V-Monster tires.
IMPORTANT: This is a RIGHT-hand drive bike, so the driver, chain, and sprocket are on the RIGHT where they usually are.
- FRAME: Straight Gauge Steel with Cromo features & top/down tube gussets
- FORK: Straight Gauge Steel With Cromo head tube & tapered fork legs
- BARS: 2pc, 9‚ Rise, 29‚ Wide Hi-Ten Steel
- GRIPS: Stranger Quan
- STEM: Alloy Top Load 50mm Reach
- HEADSET: Primo Integrated Sealed
- CRANKS: Stranger Level 3pc 4130 Chromoly, 170mm, 8 Spline
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Primo Mid Sealed
- PEDALS: Primo
- SPROCKET: Primo Omniguard 25t
- CHAIN: 410
- SEAT: 1pc Combo With Alloy Post
- FRONT HUB: Stranger Crux v2 sealed with Integrated nylon guards
- REAR HUB: Stranger Crux v2 sealed with Integrated nylon guards and 9 Tooth driver.
- TIRES: Primo V-Monster 2.40
- BRAKE LEVER: Alloy 2 Finger
- BRAKE: U Brake With Linear Cable (Removable)
- WEIGHT: 25lbs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.75
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 13
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 9
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 11.5
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.