About This Product
The Stolen 2022 Casino XL 21"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Ocean Blue is engineered to be both rideable and solidly strong. Otherwise the same great bike as the Casino the XL offers a bit more room for larger riders. A great entry level priced bike, Stolen has them manufactured in Taiwan to keep quality high and retail prices low. Features a nice sized helping of aftermarket parts from Fiction like the Fiction Zeus 3-piece cranks and the Fiction Spartan top load stem. Don’t forget the modern-sized Fiction Atlas 2.3" tires.
- FRAME: Hand-welded 1020 Hi-Ten Steel tubes, standard headtube, mid bb shell, top & down tube gussets,
- FORK: Tapered legs w/ One-piece steerer w/ Compressor top-cap
- BARS: Tallboy 2-piece, HiTen Steel, 9.00" rise
- GRIPS: Stolen Loot 160mm w/ Stolen Vortex rubber barends
- STEM: Fiction Spartan top-load, 52mm reach
- HEADSET: Standard 1 1/8" Threadless
- BRAKE LEVER: APSE Alloy w/ hinged clamp
- BRAKES: APSE U25 Alloy U-brake
- CRANKS: Fiction Zeus tubular 4130 ChroMoly arms, 8 Spline ChroMoly spindle, 170mm
- SPROCKET: Stolen 25T ChroMoly
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed MID 19mm
- PEDALS: Nylon platforms w/ Boron spindles
- CHAIN: Z-410, Black
- FRONT HUB: Unsealed 3/8" axle
- REAR HUB: Rampage 6061 Alloy fully-sealed cassette w/ 14mm ChroMoly axle
- DRIVER: 9t sealed, one-piece ChroMoly
- FRONT RIM: Fiction Trojan Alloy (Single-wall)
- REAR RIM: Fiction Trojan Alloy (Single-wall)
- SEAT: Fiction Brutus combo Seat w/ integrated post
- SEAT POST: 25.4mm Alloy 200mm length
- SEAT CLAMP: Integrated
- FRONT TIRE: Fiction Atlas 2.30"
- REAR TIRE: Fiction Atlas 2.30"
- WEIGHT: Approx 25.75lbs
- TOPTUBE LENGTH: 21"
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.75"
- HEADTUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEATTUBE ANGLE: 71°
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 8.75"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 11.70"
- FORK OFFSET: 32mm
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.