About This Product
The Shimano XC702 Clipless Shoe-Red-39 Euro is a lightweight, competition-level shoe built to last while providing maximum comfort and high level performance. The Shimano XC702 also features rider-tunable spikes to allow riders the ability to customize spikes depending on conditions and riders’ personal preference. Made from high-density synthetic leather, these shoes are durable and fit for comfort.
- Lightweight SHIMANO ULTREAD XC rubber outsole delivers competition-grade grip that lasts.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
- Rider-tunable spikes allow riders to select and swap spikes to match riding styles and conditions.
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber reinforced midsole.
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforation and lightweight mesh/TPU combination bring superior fit and comfort.
- Dual independent BOA® L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments.
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide securely holds forefoot.
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilize foot, maximizes power transfer and efficiency.
- SERIES: SHIMANO
- Gender: Men's
- Segment/Category: OFF-ROAD/Cross Country
- Product name: XC7
- Cleat type: SPD
- Last type: SHIMANO DYNALAST
- Stiffness index: 9
- Closure: 2 BOA (L6), Powerzone guide
- Upper Material: Synthetic leather + mesh
- Outsole Material: ULTREAD rubber
- Midsole Material: Carbon fiber reinforced nylon
- Standard insole: Adaptable cup insole
- Men's Actual weight (Size: 42): 320 g