About This Product
The SE Racing Floval Flyer BMX Frame-SE Blue continues to rule the roost. The geometry is perfect for the cruiser class, and with its bi-oval downtube it is the stiffest Floval Flyer ever produced to date. It gives the cruiser more room for comfort. These frames come specifically with a fork because these frames require a special fork. A bicycle frame is main component which the wheels and other essential parts are fitted to. Time to upgrade your frame and fork at the same time. Have the style of SE! It is 2021 alright.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, tapered rear stays and 3-D forged dropouts for maximum stiffness
- Cr-Mo tapered leg Landing Gear forks
- Sealed Tange integrated headset
- Promax QR-1 quick release seat clamp
- FSA sealed bearing integrated headset
- 3.4 pound frame weight
- RIDER SIZE: 5'4"+ (162cm+)
- COLOR: SE Racing Blue
- FRAME: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Bi-Oval Down Tube, 68mm Wide BB, Tapered Rear Stays, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- FORK: Landing Gear 2, Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs
- HEADSET: Neco Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated
- SEAT CLAMP: Promax Quick Release, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
- ACCESSORIESSE: Chain Tensioners
- WEIGHT: Frame 3.5 lbs / 1.57 kgs, Fork 2.6 lbs / 1.17 kgs
- TOP TUBE, ACTUAL: 21.2"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP: 10.8"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 73°
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 73.5°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 15.4"
- WHEELBASE: 38.6"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 12"
- STANDOVER: 25.2"
- SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE: 5'4"+ (162cm+)