About This Product
The SE Racing Fat Ripper-26in Bike-South Beach White takes the classic PK Ripper design and updates it with modern tech and materials and adds Miami flare. With a frame built from 6066 aluminum flovial tubing and big fat 26" x 3.5" Vee Chicane tires, this bike doesn't just look good it moves good too. This Ripper is equipped with Tektro hydraulic brakes which deliver immediate braking action with a comfortable 2-finger lever. This bike is topped off with tons of details like the authentic ODI Mushroom II grips, SE 45 Year Anniversary padset and SE Flyer seat with built-in bottle opener.
- 6066 aluminum Floval tubing frame, internally-machined integrated head tube, symmetrical looptail rear end, seatstays wrap, 100mm bottom bracket, and 170mm-spaced rear dropouts
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 135mm-spaced dropouts
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane, 26" x 3.50" tires run fast and smooth at 30psi
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- FSA Orbit CE integrated sealed bearing headset
- SE Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- Cr-Mo SE Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- SE 45 Year Anniversary padset
- External bottom bracket
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rear rotor, and 180mm front rotor
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- 35.7 pounds
- COLOR(S): South Beach White
- FRAME: 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End, Seatstays Wrap, Disc Brake Tabs, 100mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 170mm Spaced Dropouts
- FORK: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Disc Tabs, 450mm Axle to Crown, 38mm Offset, 135mm Spaced Dropouts
- CRANKSET: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo Cranks,175mm, External Sealed Bearing Euro Bottom Bracket, 200mm Spindle length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 27T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- PEDALS: Wellgo Low-profile Platform
- CHAIN: KMC S1
- WHEELSET: Alloy 36H Hubs, Sealed Rear, 135mm Front Hub & 170mm Rear Hub, w/ SE Bubble Fat 65mm Rims, 14T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane, 26" x 3.5", 72TPI, Front & Rear,
- BRAKESET: Tektro HD-M285, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro HD-M285, 2-Finger Alloy, Front & Rear
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8"
- HANDLEBAR: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 7", 12° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep
- STEM: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo on Top & Sides, 55mm Reach
- GRIPS: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ 45 Years of Radness SE Donuts
- SEAT: SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- SEATPOST: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
- ACCESSORIES: 45 Years of SE Radness Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Chain Tensioners
- WEIGHT: 35.7 lbs / 16.19 kgs
- TOP TUBE, ACTUAL: 22.3"
- TOP TUBE, EFFECTIVE: 23.2"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP: 15"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 72°
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 70°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 17.8"
- WHEELBASE: 42.6"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 12.4"
- STANDOVER: 30.4"
- SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE: 5'3"+ (160cm+)
- STEM: 55mm
- HANDLEBAR WIDTH: 29"
- CRANK: 175mm
- WHEEL SIZE: 26"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.