About This Product
Mike Buff is a BMX pioneer who helped introduce freestyle BMX to the world. As one of the original godfathers of freestyle, Mike rode a SE Racing PK Ripper in the early 1980s when he was a member of the legendary BMX Action Trick Team. The Limited Edition 26” Mike Buff PK Ripper resonates with the same style of the PK Ripper that Mike made famous, but this year’s version is built with 26” wheels. The bike comes equipped with a Mike Buff BMX Action padset, Rad Plate, Wheelie pegs, Oakley B-1B grips, and an authentic SE Racing/Mike Buff trading card personally signed by Buff. The 26” Mike Buff PK Ripper is as rad as it gets.
SUGGEST RIDER HEIGHT: 5' 3" and tallerFEATURES:
- Mike Buff 26” PK Ripper frame, limited edition & individually numbered
- 6061 aluminum with floval tubing and looptail rear end, individually numbered on the inside of the rear dropout
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing SE Mohawk hubs
- SE 3-pc V-Ridge cranks with alloy spider and SE chainring
- Oakley B-1B Grips in Custom colorway with Mike Buff Donuts
- Mike Buff SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- Vee Tire x SE Racing Cub 26” x 2.0” tires
- Mike Buff BMX Action padset
- SE Racing Rad Plate and SE Wheelie pegs
- Includes custom Mike Buff 26” PK Ripper sticker sheet and signed autograph card
- 28.9 lbs
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Seatstays Wrap, Retro Diamond Shape Dropouts, 68mm American Bottom Bracket, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
- Crankset: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American Bottom Bracket, SE Star Spider, 150mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 39T Alloy SE Racing Chainring
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing SE Mohawk Hubs, 36H High-Flange Alloy, w/ Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Cub, 26" x 2.0" Front & Rear
- Brakeset: Tektro 930-AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Grips: Oakley B-1B, Custom Colorway, Made in USA, w/ Mike Buff Donuts,
- Seat: Mike Buff SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
- Accessories: SE Racing Rad Number Plate, Mike Buff BMX Action Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Custom Mike Buff Big Ripper Sticker Sheet, Authentic Trading Card Personally Signed by Mike Buff, SE Wheelie Pegs
- Top Tube: 22.2"
- Seat Tube: 15"
- Seat Tube Angle: 73°
- Head Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay: 17.4"
- Wheelbase: 42"
- BB Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 28.4"
- Stem: 55mm
- Handlebar Width: 31"
- Crank: 180mm
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Seat Post Diameter: 27.2mm
|Special Shipping Group||No|
RACE BIKE AND RACE FRAME FITMENT GUIDE
|FRAME/BIKE SIZE||HEIGHT||TYPICAL AGE|
|FRAME/BIKE SIZE: MICRO||HEIGHT: 3' - 3'7"||TYPICAL AGE: 3 - 5|
|FRAME/BIKE SIZE: MINI||HEIGHT: 3'4" - 4'||TYPICAL AGE: 5 - 6|
|FRAME/BIKE SIZE: JUNIOR||HEIGHT: 3'10" - 4'5"||TYPICAL AGE: 7 - 8|
|FRAME/BIKE SIZE: EXPERT||HEIGHT: 4'2" - 4'9"||TYPICAL AGE: 9 - 10|
|FRAME/BIKE SIZE: EXPERT XL||HEIGHT: 4'6" - 5'2"||TYPICAL AGE: 11 - 12|
|FRAME/BIKE SIZE: PRO||HEIGHT: 4'9" - 5'7"||TYPICAL AGE: 13 - 14|
|FRAME/BIKE SIZE: PRO XL||HEIGHT: 5'6" - 6'1"||TYPICAL AGE: 15 - 18|
|FRAME/BIKE SIZE: PRO XXL||HEIGHT: 5'9" - 6'5"||TYPICAL AGE:|
|FRAME/BIKE SIZE: PRO XXXL||HEIGHT: 6'3" - 6'9"||TYPICAL AGE:|
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.