About This Product
The SE Monster Ripper 29+" BMX Freestyle Bike-Red is HUGE! It is the biggest PK Ripper ever constructed by SE! The monster sized PK frame design features oversized tubing, integrated head tube, the classic PK Ripper gusset, and a legendary loop tail rear end built around huge 29” x 2.8” Vee Speedster tires. For extra stopping power, this bike comes equipped with Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes. If you want to ride the biggest and baddest PK Ripper on the planet, this is the bike you need. People will see you pedaling at a distance on this massive monster. No sneaking by at all just popping wheelies nonstop.
- 6061 Aluminum Monster PK Ripper frame with integrated headset and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket and alloy chainring
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster 29" x 2.8" tires
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- Monster Flyer seat with bottle opener
- 33.9 pounds
- FRAME: 6062 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, 73mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 142mm Spaced Dropouts, Disc Brake Tabs
- FORK: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Disc Tabs, 445mm Axle to Crown, 39mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts
- CRANKSET: SE Racing 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Cranks, External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 39T Alloy Chainring
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC S2
- WHEELSET: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 142mm Rear Hub, w/ 42mm Double-Wall Disc Rims, 20T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 29" x 2.8" Front & Rear
- BRAKESET: Tektro Auriga, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro Auriga, 2-Finger Alloy, Front & Rear
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated
- HANDLEBAR: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 7", 12° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep
- STEM: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo on Top & Sides, 55mm Reach
- GRIPS: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts
- SEAT: Monster Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- SEATPOST: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
- ACCESSORIES: Alloy Valve Caps, SE Chain Tensioners
- WEIGHT: 33.9 lbs / 15.37 kgs
- TOP TUBE, ACTUAL: 23.5"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP: 17"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 71
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 18.5"
- WHEELBASE: 44.1"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 12.8"
- STANDOVER: 31"
- SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE: 5'5"+ (165cm+)
- STEM: 55mm
- HANDLEBAR WIDTH: 29"
- CRANK: 175mm
- WHEEL SIZE: 29"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.