About This Product
The SE DJ Ripper HD 26" BMX Freestyle Bike-Solid Gold is an upgraded version of the 26” DJ Ripper. SE definitely doesn’t sit on an idea to make something better. The DJ Ripper HD uses the same legendary PK Ripper frame design as the standard DJ Ripper, but has an upgraded front end. The bike comes equipped with Manitou Circus Expert air compression forks that feature a 20mm thru-axle and an externally adjustable compression to lockout and rebound. For stopping power, the bike is equipped with Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes. The DJ Ripper HD is definitely the most stylish and baddest dirt jumper around.
- 6061 aluminum frame with floval tubing featuring a symmetrical looptail rear end and 1-1/8"-1.5" tapered integrated head tube
- Manitou Circus Expert air compression forks with 100mm travel, 1.5" tapered alloy steerer tube, 20mm thru axle, and external adjustable compression to lockout & rebound
- 6061 aluminum handlebars with 31.8mm clamp area
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rotors
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with outboard bottom bracket and alloy SE chainring
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- External bottom bracket
- Padded SE Pivotal seat
- Vee Tire Co Two Six DJ tires
- 29.3 pounds
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End, 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered Integrated Head Tube, Seatstays Wrap,Disc Brake Tabs, 73mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 135mm Spaced Dropouts
- FORK: Manitou Circus Expert, 100mm Travel, 1.5" Tapered Alloy Steerer Tube, Hexlock 20mm Thru Axle, ABS+ Externally Adjustable Compression to Lockout & Rebound, Alloy Stanchions, ACT Air, Internal Shim Stack High Speed Damping
- CRANKSET: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 175mm, External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 25T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC S1
- WHEELSET: Alloy 32H, 20mm Thru Axle 110mm Sealed Front Hub, Nutted 135mmm Sealed Rear Hub, w/ 35mm Double-Wall Rims, 12T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Vee Tire Co Two Six DJ, 26 x 2.25" Front, 26 x 2.125" Rear
- BRAKESET: Tektro Auriga, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, 160mm Rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro Auriga, 2-Finger Alloy, Front & Rear
- HEADSET: Sealed 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered, Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR: 6061 Aluminum, 29" x 2.5", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep, 31.8mm Clamp Area
- STEM: Alloy Front Load, Light Weight Cutouts, 31.8mm Clamp, 40mm Reach
- GRIPS: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts
- SEAT: SE Pivotal Seat w/ Padding
- SEATPOST: Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Quick Release Seat Clamp, Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
- ACCESSORIES: Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT: 29.3 lbs / 13.29 kgs
- TOP TUBE, ACTUAL: 22.8"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP: 12.8"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 69°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 15.4"
- WHEELBASE: 41.6"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 13.2"
- STANDOVER: 29.5"
- SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE: 5'3"+ (160cm+)
- STEM: 40mm
- HANDLEBAR WIDTH: 29"
- CRANK: 175mm
- WHEEL SIZE: 26"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.