About This Product
The SE DJ Ripper 26" BMX Freestyle Bike-Ball Burnished Silver blows minds and turns heads on this legendary dirt jumper. The frame features our legendary floval tubing, looptail rear end and tapered integrated head tube. The frame is then matched up with Manitou Circus Sport forks, 25-12 gearing with outboard BB, Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes, 31.8mm stem & bars and an SE Pivotal seat.
This ripper is perfect if you like jumping, off roading and cruising. It is very light and easy to adjust the e-shocks from bouncy too stiff in a matter of seconds a simple turn of a dial and your there. The whole point of a bike is a comfortable ride. It is time to ride out and add the DJ Ripper to the SE collection. People are continuously going to ask you to try it out.
- 6061 aluminum frame with floval tubing featuring a symmetrical looptail rear end and 1-1/8"-1.5" tapered integrated head tube
- Manitou Circus Sport forks with 100mm travel and 1.5" tapered steerer tube
- 6061 aluminum handlebars with 31.8mm clamp area
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rotors
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with outboard bottom bracket and alloy SE chainring
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- External bottom bracket
- Padded SE Pivotal seat
- Vee Tire Co Two Six DJ tires
- 29.8 pounds
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End, 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered Integrated Head Tube, Seatstays Wrap,Disc Brake Tabs, 73mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 135mm Spaced Dropouts
- FORK: Manitou Circus Sport, 100mm Travel, 1.5"Tapered Steerer Tube, Fluid Flow Dampinng, Firm Spring
- CRANKSET: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 175mm, External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 25T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC S1
- WHEELSET: Alloy 32H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 100mm Front Hub & 135mm Rear Hub, w/ 35mm Double-Wall Rims, 12T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Vee Tire Co Two Six DJ, 26 x 2.25" Front, 26 x 2.125" Rear
- BRAKESET: Tektro Auriga, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, 160mm Rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro Auriga, 2-Finger Alloy, Front & Rear
- HEADSET: Sealed 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered, Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR: 6061 Aluminum, 29" x 2.5", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep, 31.8mm Clamp Area
- STEM: Alloy Front Load, Light Weight Cutouts, 31.8mm Clamp, 40mm Reach
- GRIPS: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts
- SEAT: SE Pivotal Seat w/ Padding
- SEATPOST: Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Quick Release Seat Clamp, Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
- ACCESSORIES: Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT: 29.8 lbs / 13.51 kgs
- TOP TUBE, ACTUAL: 22.8"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP: 12.8"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 69°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 15.4"
- WHEELBASE: 41.6"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 13.2"
- STANDOVER: 29.5"
- SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE: 5'3"+ (160cm+)
- STEM: 40mm
- HANDLEBAR WIDTH: 29"
- CRANK: 175mm
- WHEEL SIZE: 26"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.