About This Product
The PK Ripper was the raddest, baddest and most famous bike during the first BMX boom in the early '80s. Fast forward 40 years to today and now it's the 29" Big Ripper that's on top during the Big Bike BMX boom. This year's Big Ripper frame has been redesigned with an American bottom bracket and a seatstay wishbone plate just like the OG PK Ripper. The new 29" x 2.4" SE Bozack tires really set this bike apart from the rest. Whether you are an old school BMX head reliving your youth or a new school #SEBIKESLIFE rider raising it up, the Big Ripper is the bike to have.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing and high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- New SE Bozack 29" x 2.4" tires
- SE Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Racing padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
- 32 pounds
SE Bikes Big Ripper
The PK Ripper was the raddest, baddest and most famous bike during the first BMX boom in the early '80s. Fast forward 40 years to today and now it's the 29" Big Ripper that's on top during the Big Bike BMX boom.
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, 68mm American Bottom Bracket, Wide Rear Stays, Retro Dropouts
- FORK: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
- CRANKSET: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo Cranks, 175mm, Sealed American Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 36T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC S1
- WHEELSET: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Flip Flop Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 16T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: SE Bozack, Street Proven Multi Purpose Compound, Wrap Around Urban Tread Pattern, Grooved SE Wing Logo, 29" x 2.4" Front & Rear
- BRAKESET: Tektro 855ALV-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 7", 12° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep
- STEM: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo on Top & Sides, 55mm Reach
- GRIPS: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts
- SEAT: SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- SEATPOST: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
- ACCESSORIES: Classic SE Racing Snap Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie Pegs
- WEIGHT: 32 lbs / 14.51 kgs
- TOP TUBE, ACTUAL: 23.6"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP: 16.9"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 18.25"
- WHEELBASE: 44"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 12.25"
- STANDOVER: 30.75"
- SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE: 5'5"+ (165cm+)
- STEM: 55mm
- HANDLEBAR WIDTH: 29"
- CRANK: 175mm
- WHEEL SIZE: 29"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm
*Specifications subject to change without notice
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.