About This Product
The Redline SQB-26 26" BMX Freestyle Bike-Turquoise is a nod to our very first production BMX bike, the Squareback. It features an aluminum alloy frame and a full chromoly steel fork. Vintage-style graphics, double head tube gussets, and the V-shaped handlebar let you roll around town in retro style. You can also bust out a few laps at your local track, thanks to the race-worthy components, including Flight cranks, a Redline Sport saddle, and Vee Speedster 26×2.125 inch tires.
- FRAME: 6061 Alloy, Gussets, Oversized CS
- FORK: Full Chromo
- HEADSET: Sealed Integrated Headset 1 1/8, Aluminum top cap
- CRANKS: Classic Flight Cranks, Dual Pinch, Chromo, w/Chrome Finish and Retro Decal, 180mm
- SPROCKET: Proline, Alloy, 39t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Euro BB
- COGSET: 17t
- CHAIN: KMC Z33
- FRONT HUB: Aluminum Fully Sealed
- REAR HUB: Aluminum, Flip-Flop , Fully Sealed
- SPOKES: Stainless 14g, Black
- RIMS: Alloy, 36h
- TIRES: Vee Speedster 26 x 2.125
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro
- PEDALS: Bear Cage Aluminum 9/16" Platform
- HANDLEBAR: V-Bar, Chromo 7.5" Rise/ 28.5" Wide 10 Deg Back, 4 Deg Up, Chrome Finish
- GRIPS: RL Pro Hex Grips
- STEM: RL Aluminum HollowPoint 55mm
- SEAT: Redline Padded
- SEATPOST: Aluminum 27.2mm
- BRAKES: Tektro 926AL Linear
- Frame Size: 26"
- Top Tube Length: 22.2"
- Head Angle: 71.0°
- Seat Angle: 73.0°
- Chain Stay Length: 16.9"
- Bb Height: 12.0"
- Stem Length: 55.0"
- Handlebar Width: 28.0"
- Crank Length: 175.0"
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.