About This Product
The Redline Romp 20.4"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Gloss Black was designed for your first trip to the trails or drop-in at the skatepark. The Romp entry-level BMX bike has a proven freestyle geometry, 25/9 gearing, and chromoly steel 3-piece cranks, allowing you to experience many BMX “firsts.” The cassette hub and micro gearing also help clear ramps and jumps better because they’re smaller and lighter weight.
- BIKE FRAME: Hi-Ten
- BIKE FORK: Hi-Ten, Tapered leg
- BIKE HEADSET: Threadless, 1 1/8"
- BIKE CRANKS: 100% Chromo 3pc, 170mm
- BIKE SPROCKET: 25t
- BIKE BOTTOM BRACKET: American
- BIKE COGSET: 9t
- BIKE CHAIN: KMC S1
- BIKE FRONT HUB: Aluminum, Chromo 3/8" Axle
- BIKE REAR HUB: Aluminum, Semi-sealed, Chromo 14mm axle
- BIKE SPOKES: 14g Steel
- BIKE RIMS: Alloy, 36h
- BIKE TIRES: 20 x 2.25" Park Tires
- BIKE BRAKE LEVERS: Textro
- BIKE PEDALS: 9/16" Low Profile Resin Platform
- BIKE HANDLEBAR: Hi-Ten 8.25 Rise/ 28" Wide/ 12 deg Back/ 1 deg Up
- BIKE GRIPS: Monster 151 Flangeless w/Plugs
- BIKE STEM: Top Load, 50mm
- BIKE SEAT: Monster Padded Combo Saddle w/ 25.4 Post
- BIKE SEATPOST: 25.4
- BIKE BRAKES: Tektro 907A U-Brake
- Frame Size: 20"
- Bike Top Tube Length: 20.4"
- Bike Head Angle: 74.0°
- Bike Seat Angle: 70.0°
- Bike Chain Stay Length: 13.7"
- Bike Bb Height: 11.8"
- Bike Stem Length: 50.0"
- Bike Handlebar Width: 28.0"
- Bike Crank Length: 170.0"
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.