About This Product
In a world of ever more specific categories of bikes, the Redline RL275 27.5+" BMX Freestyle Bike-Turquoise is in a category of its own. This BMX bike for adults looks like a classic BMX cruiser, until you take a gander at the Tektro mechanical disc brakes and those ultra fat 3-inch wide tires mounted on 27.5 Plus size rims. The Vee Speedster tires roll fast and grip the corners on both pavement and dirt. They also give you some float if you decide to take a short-cut down a staircase or cruise on the beach. With retro graphics and a V-style handlebar, the RL-275 gives you an old-school look with new-school spec.
- FRAME: 6061 Alloy with Disc Tabs
- FORK: Full Chromo, Disc
- HEADSET: Sealed Integrated Headset 1 1/8, Aluminum top cap
- CRANKS: Classic Flight Cranks, Dual Pinch, Chromo, w/Chrome Finish and Retro Decal, 180mm
- SPROCKET: Alloy, 33t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Euro BB
- COGSET: 16t
- CHAIN: KMC Z33
- FRONT HUB: Formula Aluminum Disc, Nutted Axle, 32h
- REAR HUB: Formula Aluminum, Cassette Spaced for Single Speed, Disc, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless 14g, Black
- RIMS: Alloy DDM-7 Plus Rim
- TIRES: Vee Speedster 27.5 x 3.0
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro ML520
- PEDALS: Monster Ultra Low Profile, PC, Sealed, Broached Chomoly Spindle
- HANDLEBAR: Retro Double Bend Crossbar, Chromo, 5.5" Rise, 12D Backsweep, 29" Wide, Chrome Finish
- GRIPS: Monster 151, No Flange, Monster Plug
- STEM: RL Aluminum Hollowpoint 55mm
- SEAT: Monster Fat Pivotal
- SEATPOST: Alloy Pivotal, 27.2 x 350mm
- BRAKES: Tektro MD-M300 Mechanical Disc
- Frame Size: 27.5"
- Top Tube Length: 22.2"
- Head Angle: 71.0°
- Seat Angle: 73.0°
- Chain Stay Length: 16.9"
- Bb Height: 12.0"
- Stem Length: 55.0"
- Handlebar Width: 28.0"
- Crank Length: 175.0"
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.