About This Product
The Redline Random 21"TT BMX Freestyle Bike-Gloss Black is made with a lightweight chromoly steel frame that’s trail, street, or park ready. With fully sealed hubs that are built to last, the Random rolls smooth. Decked out with Redline Monster 8.75 inch chromoly bars, removable brake hardware, forged top load stem, and Redline Monster sealed-bearing pedals, the details prove that the Redline Random is anything but. Fits riders 5’3” to 5’8”.
- FRAME: Full Chromo, Integrated Headtube, Removable Brake Hardware
- FORK: Hi-Ten Tapered leg w/ Chromo Steer
- HEADSET: Integrated 1 1/8"
- CRANKS: 100% Heat treated Chromo, 3pc, 175mm
- SPROCKET: 25t, Alloy
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Mid BB
- COGSET: 9t
- CHAIN: KMC S1
- FRONT HUB: Aluminum, Fully Sealed, Chromo 3/8" Axle
- REAR HUB: Aluminum, Fully Sealed, Chromo 14mm Axle
- SPOKES: 14g Steel
- RIMS: Alloy DBF, 36h
- TIRES: Vee Speedster ST, 20 x 2.35
- BRAKE LEVERS: Textro
- PEDALS: Monster, Sealed Bearing, Ultra Low profile Resin Platform w/Chromo Spindle
- HANDLEBAR: Monster Chromo 8.75" Rise / 28.5" Wide / 12° Back / 1° Up
- GRIPS: Monster 151 Flangeless w/Plugs
- STEM: Hi-Rise Top Load, Forged with CNC, 50mm
- SEAT: Monster Fat Padded Pivotal Saddle
- SEATPOST: 25.4
- BRAKES: Tektro 907A Rear U
- Frame Size: 20"
- Bike Seat Tube Length: 10.0"
- Bike Top Tube Length: 21.0"
- Bike Head Angle: 75.0°
- Bike Seat Angle: 71.0°
- Bike Chain Stay Length: 13.75"
- Bike Bb Height: 11.8"
- Bike Stem Length: 53.0"
- Bike Handlebar Width: 28.5"
- Bike Crank Length: 175.0"
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.