About This Product
The Redline PL-26 26" BMX Freestyle Bike-Warm Silver is a new take on a classic BMX cruiser bike. Built to really be ridden, this bike features updated geometry along with retro styling. A full chromoly steel Redline frame and fork are lightweight, but strong. Double wall rims with aluminum hubs give you a wheelset that can be ridden all day. The Redline PL 26 comes with a flip-flop hub in case you want to put a smaller rear cog on the bike. Hop on the PL 26 and explore the city, cruise the neighborhood, or hit the track for a few laps.
- FRAME: Full Chromo
- FORK: Chromo
- HEADSET: Sealed Integrated Headset 1 1/8, Aluminum top cap
- CRANKS: Classic Flight Cranks, Dual Pinch, Chromo, w/Chrome Finish and Retro Decal, 180mm
- SPROCKET: Proline, Alloy, 39t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Euro BB
- COGSET: 17t
- CHAIN: KMC Z33
- FRONT HUB: Aluminum Fully Sealed
- REAR HUB: Aluminum, Flip-Flop , Fully Sealed
- SPOKES: 14g Stainless Steel
- RIMS: Alloy, 36h
- TIRES: Vee Speedster 26 x 2.0
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro
- PEDALS: Bear Cage Aluminum 9/16" Platform
- HANDLEBAR: Chromo 7.5" Rise/ 28.5" Wide 10 deg Back, 4 deg Up, Chrome Finish
- GRIPS: RL Pro Hex Grips
- STEM: RL Aluminum HollowPoint 55mm
- SEAT: Retro Kashimax style, no cover
- SEATPOST: Aluminum 25.4mm
- BRAKES: Tektro 926AL Linear
- Frame Size: 26"
- Top Tube Length: 22.2"
- Head Angle: 71.0°
- Seat Angle: 73.0°
- Chain Stay Length: 16.9"
- Bb Height: 12.0"
- Stem Length: 55.0"
- Handlebar Width: 28.0"
- Crank Length: 180.0"
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.