About This Product
The Radio 2021 Griffin Pro 26" BMX Dirt Jump Bike-Matte Black is the apex predator of Radio Bike's 26 inch line-up. The frame is elegantly hydroformed chromoly with a tapered head tube. We know, "elegant" isn't usually used to describe a bike frame but look at this thing! Some features of note: Manitou "Circus Expert" 10cm forks and top-level components from Maxxis, Race Face, Salt, and Tektro. With the matte black color scheme this bike puts the focus on quality and performance; The Griffin does not need gloss purple fade cosmic matte yellow twinkle coat shine and oil slick everything to put it at the top of its class and be the best at what it lets you do.
- FRAME RADIO "GRIFFIN PRO" frame, 6061-T6 hydroformed, butted alloy, tapered head tube, forged yoke
- FORK MANITOU "CIRCUS EXPERT" 100mm travel
- HANDLEBAR RADIO "GRIFFIN" bar, 6061-T6 alloy, 35mm
- GRIPS RADIO "FREQUENCY XL" grips, flangeless, 160mm
- STEM RACE FACE "CHESTER 35" front load stem, alloy, 40mm reach
- HEADSET FSA "NO.42/ACB-A" integrated a-headset, 1-1/8"-1.5"
- BRAKE LEVER TEKTRO "RS-360A" front, SRAM "DB-LVL-A1" rear
- BRAKE TEKTRO "ARIES" mechanical disc brake front, SRAM "DB-LVL-A1" hydraulic disc brake rear, 160mm rotor
- CRANK RACE FACE "AEFFECT" crank alloy, 170mm
- BB RACE FACE "AEFFECT" crank alloy, 170mm
- PEDALS RADIO "SLIM" nylon/fiberglass pedals
- CHAIN SALT "AM" chain, WZ1 type
- SPROCKET RACE FACE "AEFFECT" alloy sprocket 28T
- DRIVER 10T cassette driver, sealed bearing
- FRONT HUB RADIO "PRO-DJ" disc hub, sealed, 15mm alloy through axle, 32h
- REAR HUB RADIO "PRO-DJ" disc hub, sealed, 3/8"s crmo axle, 32h
- FRONT RIM RADIO "DB-T25" rim, double wall, sleeved
- REAR RIM RADIO "DB-T25" rim, double wall, sleeved
- SEAT RADIO "CENTURY" pivotal seat, fat padded
- SEAT POST RADIO "PIVOTAL" seat post, alloy
- SEAT CLAMP RADIO "SLIM" 31.8mm alloy clamp
- TIRES MAXXIS "DTH" tires, 2.3" front & rear
- WEIGHT 11.31kg / 24.94lbs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 22.8"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH 15"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 70 degrees
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 70 degrees
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 14mm drop
- STANDOVER HEIGHT 10.2"
- RISE 50mm
- WIDTH 760mm
- BACKSWEEP 8 degrees
- UPSWEEP 3 degrees
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.