About This Product
The Elite 15/20mm Profile Racing hub was created for the new-era in frames and designed to be the best racing hub available. With the combined stiffness of the 15/20mm and 204 points of engagement, you will have a superior gate start and acceleration out of the turns. Here are a few key points to the Elite 15/20mm hub:
- The Elite 15/20mm hub has a true 20mm bolt-on hollow aluminum axle and cassette free-hub body.
- The proprietary cassette body (different from the existing Elite hub) allows you to use our standard steel, Elite, or aluminum cogs ranging from 12t to 18t.
- Elite 15/20mm means that you can use this hub with any frame that requires a 15mm or 20mm axle without using adaptors.
- You have a choice of either 15mm or 20mm bolts when ordering your hub. You can use this hub with any standard aluminum or carbon frame. Replacement 15mm conversion or 20mm bolts are sold separately.
- The Elite 15/20mm hub is manufactured from a high grade, aerospace quality billet aluminum.
- Comes with black anodized 15mm or 20mm bolts with laser-etched logos.
- The Elite 15/20mm rear hub weights 12.53oz (weighed with a 16t steel cog).
NOTE: Profile is experiencing a delay in production for certain products as a result of the Covid-19 restrictions. We love Profile and do our best to make sure we only show you things that are either in stock or readily available from Profile, but with that said, please be aware that you may experience a delay of anywhere from a few days to several weeks for certain items. We will contact you within 48 business hours if the Profile item/s you’ve ordered cannot be filled immediately. Thank you for your patience and understanding.