About This Product
The Profile Elite BMX Disc Brake Cassette Hub-RHD-10mm is a top of the line racing rear hub designed with components and materials for maximum performance. Available with either aluminum or titanium splined drivers depending on your preference and riding style, these hubs are built for speed but can also handle trails and some light park use. Fitted with a 6 pawl driver that allows for 204 points of engagement, you get instant engagement and forward motion as soon as you push a pedal. This Profile Elite hub is the rear hub only and does not include a disc rotor. Available in many colors, each color is built with black anodized volcano and cone spacers.
- 6 pawl driver for 204 points of engagement means instant forward motion at the first application of pedal pressure.
- ISO Disc Brake
- Black anodized Volcano cones and aluminum cone spacers with hardened CrMo knurls to bite into dropouts.
- Aluminum threaded axle only.
- Bolt choices for 3/8″ threaded aluminum axle:
- Standard 3/8 socket head bolts(8mm hex)- come with anodized Volcano cones
- 17mm Hex Head outer w/8mm internal hex
- Button Head w/8mm internal hex
- CrMo or Ti one-piece drivers.
- Aluminum or Titanium splined drivers for Profile Cogs.
- Standard CrMo Cogs, or upgrade to Aluminum or Elite CrMo Cogs.
- 36h RHD only
- Standard BMX 110mm hub width
- Rear hub ONLY! Disc rotor not included.
IMAGE NOTE: The images shown are for reference only.
NOTE: Profile is experiencing a delay in production for certain products as a result of the Covid-19 restrictions. We love Profile and do our best to make sure we only show you things that are either in stock or readily available from Profile, but with that said, please be aware that you may experience a delay of anywhere from a few days to several weeks for certain items. We will contact you within 48 business hours if the Profile item/s you’ve ordered cannot be filled immediately. Thank you for your patience and understanding.