About This Product
The Leatt® Pro neck brace is the pinnacle in neck brace technology! A complete rethink of the original Leatt-Brace® design, the Pro brace features a fully ventilated carbon-fiber chassis with completely redesigned, open-cell padding. The Pro brace is the lightest, most ventilated and most comfortable brace we have ever designed and, like all Leatt-Braces®, is built around Alternative Load Path Technology™ to give you the confidence needed to compete at the top of your sport!
• The lightest Leatt-Brace® available 550g ± 50g!
• Anodized CNC spring loaded aluminum hinges are easy to use for both left- and light handers. Its bright red colour ensures easy identification by paramedical personnel in an emergency situation.
• Alternative Load Path Technology™
• New open celled light weight Velcro-free padding is removable & washable.
• Engineered Collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from one of your most fragile bones.
• Unique one piece rear support (thoracic) designed to break away in severe impact scenarios.
• The greatest range of motion of any Leatt-Brace®
• Comes with harness system with quick-release buckles.
• On-board rear thoracic angle adjustment.
• Adjustable sizing to fit riders according to Leatt® size chart.
• Available in size Medium
• Replacement parts available
• Free Brace Bag included ($99 value)
• Leatt® GPX Pro will be available in December 2010
AVAILABLE IN MEDIUM SIZE ONLY (average build - usually 16 year olds and bigger)
|Barcode ||016313 |
|Special Shipping Group ||No |