About This Product
The Kink 2022 Pump 14" BMX Freestyle Bike-Gloss Digital Purple is perfect for the kid who is on a 12" bike but looks like a circus bear riding a tiny bike. The proper fit bike is important for little riders. It allows them the brain space to focus on riding rather than wrangling a bike that is way too big or small. I remember as a kid trying to learn on a bike so big that I couldn't stop without falling over or crashing. Not a great way to learn! If only I had something like these 14 inchers. Featuring components with geometries that match the frame to keep everything in proportion to when they graduate to a big bike. A nice touch with the components is the Mission Micro brake lever, selected especially for little hands.
- FRAME: Kink Pump 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- PEDALS: Mission Junior Pedals
- FORK: Kink Lance Fork 100% Hi-Ten Steel Tapered Fork Legs
- CHAIN: Mission 410
- BARS: Kink T600 6" 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- SPROCKET: Mission Rank 25T
- GRIPS: Mission Micro
- SEAT: Mission Weider Combo
- STEM: Mission Topload 40mm
- SEAT POST: Mission Combo Steel Post
- HEADSET: Standard 1 1/8" Threadless
- SEAT CLAMP: Mission Slim Clamp
- BRAKE LEVER: Mission Micro
- FRONT: Mission Reserve Unsealed 3/8" Axle
- BRAKE CABLE: Mission L0 Linear
- REAR HUB: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm
- BRAKES: Mission Cease V2
- DRIVER: 9T
- CRANKS: Forged 1pc 114mm
- RIMS: Mission X7 28H
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Unsealed American
- TIRES: Mission Tracker 14x2.25"
- PEGS: N/A
- WEIGHT: 20lb 3oz
- TOPTUBE LENGTH: 14.5"
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 10.25"
- HEADTUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEATTUBE ANGLE: 70°
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 6.5"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 8.75"
- FORK OFFSET: 32mm
NOTE: Complete Bike specifications and components may differ from photos and description. Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes and/or substitutions due to parts availability, production requirements and ongoing development decisions.