About This Product
The Haro 2015 SDv2 is a fully legit top-of-the-line complete BMX bike with a Dennis Enarson Signature Frame and nothing but the best parts spec'd from front to back. With a 21" top-tube and 23.4lbs weight straight out of the box, you'll be killin' it.
|Geometry||Head Angle||Seat Angle||Top Tube||Seat Tube||Chainstay||BB Height||Stand Over|
- 100% chromoly SDV2 Dennis Enarson signature frame with butted tubing, hour glass Mid BB shell, integrated head tube, tapered seat and chain stays, welded seat clamp, 21" top tube length and removable brake and cable mounts
- 100% chromoly heat treated SD Dennis Enarson signature fork with internal threaded 1 piece CNC steer tube, tapered legs and investment cast dropouts
- Dennis Enarson signature Demolition RIG bar 100% chromoly butted bars 9" with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
- 2 piece 48-spline chromoly 175mm cranks with 22mm spindle, 28T CNC alloy sprocket and 22mm sealed Mid BB
- Fully sealed wheels with Haro double-wall alloy rims, female front axle and RSD free-coaster rear hub with 14mm male axle and 9t driver
- Haro La Mesa tires 2.4" front and rear
- Demolition "Markit" padded Tri-pod seat with alloy Tri-pod post
- Demolition "Trooper" plastic pedals
- Haro Team grips
- KMC half link chain
NOTE: As with any complete bike, J&R Bicycles recommends that you have a professional bicycle store build your bike. Bikes ordered through mail-order come partially assembled and need to be inspected and assembled by a bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so may void the manufacture's warranty. Manufacture's warranties differ for every brand. You can check the brand's website for warranty information.
|Special Shipping Group||No|