About This Product
The Haro Carbon BMX race frame is the result of 18 months in the making. The Haro Carbon features the perfect blend of M30-S and T-700 carbon to create an impressive piece of art-meets-machine. The Haro Carbon uses a press-fit BB92 bottom bracket design to widen the bottom bracket shell allowing the down-tube, chain-stay and seat-tube to taper to the outer width of the shell and create undoubtedly the stiffest, most responsive bottom bracket concept to hit the BMX market. The PTC (Power Transfer Center) bottom bracket is 86.5mm, much wider than the standard 68mm shells on BMX frames.
- Full carbon frame with aluminum dropout
- BB92 bottom bracket shell
- Tapered head-tube design, 1-1/8" -1.5" to stiffen frame and for use with tapered forks
- 20mm drop out slots and adaptable to 10mm (3/8"), 15mm and 20mm axles.
- Requires the use of a BB92 press fit bottom bracket (add with option below).
- This bottom bracket works with all "outboard bearing" type cranks such as Shimano DXR, CLiQ Weapanz, Redling Flight AL, SINZ XXX, Promax HF-2, Crupi Rhythm, DK Flash, Speedline Hollow Pro 2 and others.
- Requires 1-1/8" - 1.5" integrated headset (add with option below).
|SIZE: PRO||TT: 20.5"||CS: 14.75"||HA: 74°||SA: 72°||SP: 27.2mm|
|SIZE: PRO XL||TT: 21"||CS: 15.2"||HA: 74°||SA: 72°||SP: 27.2mm|
|SIZE: PRO XXL||TT: 21.75"||CS: 15.2"||HA: 74°||SA: 72°||SP: 27.2mm|
|SIZE: LONG||TT: 21.75"||CS: 17.2"||HA: 74°||SA: 72°||SP: 27.2mm|